Corus Feeds Kids is a national initiative focused on nourishing children’s bodies and minds by providing proper nourishment needed for healthy development and long term success. Corus Feeds Kids’ goal is to raise $3 million and contribute 3,000 employee hours in three years. To learn more about Corus Feeds Kids click here.
We are going to give our listeners a chance to get up, close and personal with some of our announcers and local Edmonton celebrities. From June 23 – July 7 listeners can stop by our station or find us onsite (TBA) and drop off a non-perishable food item for the Edmonton Food Bank, for each donation a listeners makes they will be entered in for a chance to play on one of three Corus Teams.
Ways to Donate
1. Drop-off a non-perishable food item at our main office (Corus Entertainment-5204 84 St). Deadline for drop-off is Monday July 7th at 12 noon.
2. Drop-off a non-perishable food item during the Five Hole for Food event on Wednesday July 16th, 2014.
3. Donate directly to the Edmonton Food Bank at 11508 120 St. NW .
4. You can find our street team on location and drop-off a non-perishable food item.
4. Click on the Donate heart below.